Disclaimer or Liability
We make every effort to provide complete and correct information on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that there will not be errors. Consequently, Elysium Group.,Co.Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you as a result of any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information in this website. All information on this website is subject to change. We recommend that you independently confirm that the house solution you wish to purchase meets all your needs and expectations. You should understand the purchase process and associated legalities. We recommend that you seek independent financial and legal advice prior to entering into a contract of sale.
Respecting information privacy
What personal information does Elysium Group collect and why?
We may collect and process personal information about you so that we can answer your enquiries, provide you with services or improve the services we offer you. These are the ways in which we collect your personal information:
- Information, such as your name and email address (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the website). This includes information provided at the time of joining the website, logging into our website, subscribing to our blog and news alerts, posting material, or requesting further services and information. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of our correspondence.
- Although you do not need to respond to them, we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes and to improve our business.
- Details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data.
- If we do not collect this personal information from you, we may not be able to provide you with the services or the assistance you have requested.
How does Elysium Group use your personal information?
These are ways that we may use your personal information:
- To provide you with information on products or services that you request from us.
- To provide a better service to you, for example by automatically populating forms on the website by which you make enquiries of selected products.
- To ensure that content from the website is presented effectively for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information about products and services, updates on our business, promotions and offers, which we believe may be of interest to you. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website at your discretion.
- To notify you about changes to our business and website.
- To remind you of your password and username.
Who does Elysium Group disclose your information to?
We may choose to disclose information held about you to the following types of organisations:
- Public authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special circumstances where, either:
- we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- we believe, in good faith, that the law requires disclosure.
Security of your personal information
In respecting your personal information, we aim to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to the website. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Correction and access
We will strive to keep your personal information up-to-date and accurate. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you can contact us to have the information corrected. You can also gain access to the personal information we hold about you, subject to certain exceptions provided for by law. To request access to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While every reasonable care has been taken in preparing this website and in constructing the models and showflats, the Developer and the Marketing Agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or omissions. Visual, models, showflats displays and illustrations, photographs, art renderings and other graphic representations and references are intended to portray only artist's impressions of the development and cannot be regarded as representations of fact. The property is subject to final inspection by relevant authorities to comply with the current code of practice. All plans are subject to amendments as directed and/or approved by the building authorities. All areas are approximate measurements only and subject to final survey.
Links to External Websites
This website may contain links to other websites. We provide those links as a ready reference for searching the Internet and not as an endorsement or approval of those websites, their operators or the products and services that they describe. We are not responsible for and will be liable in respect of the content or operation of those websites or any of the products and services that they describe. You must not upload to, or distribute or publish through, the website any inappropriate communication in any form. Inappropriate communications include obscene, harassing, pornographic, abusive, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, threatening or offensive material.
Changes to the Website and Material
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, the material, all links to or from the website, and the products and services accessible thereby. The website and the material are subject to change at any time without notice.
Security of Information
No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk.
Floorplans on this website are exclusively owned by Elysium Group.,Co.Ltd and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of Elysium Group.
- Floor-plans on this website are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only.
- House measurements may vary slightly depending on selected facade option – contact us for a facade price list for Elysium Condo.
- Minimum lot sizes may vary due to Council requirements and estate guidelines.
- We recommend that you refer to actual working drawings before entering a contract of sale.
This website and its images are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images include examples of upgrade items and other items not supplied by Elysium Group, such as landscaping, water features, pools, pool fences, decorative lighting and furniture. Condo images on this website are exclusively owned by Elysium Group and cannot be reproduced or copied either wholly or in part, in any form (graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying and uploading to the Internet) without the written permission of Elysium Group.,Co.Ltd.